P. Mason Wages
- Juris Doctor, The University of Mississippi School of Law, Oxford, MS
- Cambridge University, Cambridge, England
- B.B.A. in Banking & Finance & Real Estate, The University of Mississippi, Oxford, MS
- Ingomar Attendance Center
- Tippah County Public Defender
- Ecru Municipal Court Judge
- Licensed to Practice in all State & Federal Courts in Mississippi & 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member of Mississippi & Union County Bar Association
Mason’s practice has a wide focus, ranging from divorce and child custody to DUI and drug-related criminal defense to preparation of wills and estate planning. He uses a level-headed approach in each area, but isn’t afraid to fight for his clients’ rights whenever necessary.
Mason is a member of Fredonia Baptist church and is a Gideon. He and his wife, Betsy, reside in New Albany.